Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Winter needs to get with it and pummel Summer into submission

The temperatures are climbing again and I am going to dog it out and refuse to put that AC back.  That may change tonight, but I am going to make my best effort.  I will be in Huntsville State Park on the 31st to make sure that Winter gets on the job. I'm tired of sweating and having to step over my AC.  It's supposed to get up to 70 on Saturday and you don't know how much I'm looking forward to that.  For those of you who don't believe that a Mercury retrograde has anything to do with misbehaving electronics.  You are probably right, there is no scientific or provable evidence to that happening.  However, I do have a list of fatalities this last time. My old Mac computer.  It died completely.  My guess is it's the power supply.  I want to try and recover the hard drive.  It has my music collection, but the SATA drive cover thingy seems not be be wanting to work either.  Oh well. My HP Laserjet 6L printer.  It stopped working and now sits with all its lights on.  According to the HP site they say this means that it is a hardware problem and I must contact a representitive to get it fixed .  Sounds pretty fatal.  Good thing I got that freecycled color inkjet the other day. My brand new headphones.  The right side stopped working and I've had them maybe three months.  I'm back to using the cheepie ones that don't like fitting on my ears. Screw you Mercury.

Mirrored: http://www.chaosbutterfly.com/ http://fionnghal.livejournal.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment